Sunday, January 22, 2012

Nigel & Amy :: Married

So I could have posted this about a month ago...but around Christmas I was already catching up on other blog posts and I didn't want to bombard you all with another one!!  Plus, we've just had a crazy winter storm here in Washington State, and looking at these beautiful sunny photos from a fabulous day in November just warms me up inside!  So this is probably perfect timing!  :)  Oh and this was my first photo shoot with my NEW CAMERA!  I'm so happy with how these turned out!  Enjoy the photos of this FABULOUS couple!!





They had a small group of friends and family with them for the first look and I just love this photo!  Shows how much fun they're having!













So, up until the day before the wedding, the forecast was calling for RAIN!  It definitely did NOT rain, which was awesome, but they had a cool pink umbrella just in case.  So we decided to use it in some photos!













These next photos taken in the leaves are probably my favorite in this whole set!  I love the setting and the light was gorgeous!!






























CONGRATULATIONS you two!!!  I had so much fun documenting your special day!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment