Friday, December 30, 2011

Molly :: HS Senior

Can I just say that I LOVE having this week off to catch up on all the things I'm too busy to do during the work week?!  Seriously, even though I've been sick, I'm getting laundry, cooking and cleaning done, along with making sure our puppy gets enough exercise!  It's been fabulous!  Anyways, to the pictures.  I was able to take some photos of my sister a while back and (thanks to all this time off) I just finished them a few days ago!  She's a Senior in High School (ahh!!)!! :)




This one is my favorite!!

So the sun was really bright here, hence the squinty face.  But, I still love how it turned out!  I did a little vintage editing and I love the color!



This next set of photos were just for fun.  Molly is a cheerleader so she wanted to do some jumps and flips on the trampoline.  Now, I know there's a house in the background.  But turning to a different side of the trampoline would have put her in shadows.  And we didn't really care enough to move the entire trampoline.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment