Saturday, November 26, 2011

Kessler Family

Meet the Kessler Family!  I met Tammy through a Norwex Party, and when I hosted my own party, of course I called her to do the showing.  (If you don't know what Norwex is, click here.  AMAZING products!!!)  Anyways, she learned that I did photography, we did a little bartering (Norwex products for photography services), and here is the result!  I am so NOT above bartering, by the way. ;)


Thankfully the rain stopped JUST as they were pulling in to Point Defiance Park.







These next two are my favorite, I think.  I love the color of the wood after the editing and the lighting is great!!





I had so much fun taking these pictures!  If anyone wants to contact Tammy about doing a Norwex Party, let me know and I'll put you in touch with her!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment