Monday, October 24, 2011

Keefe Family

I was so excited to do these family pictures!!  Drew was my 100th Fan on Facebook ("Like my page here) so he got 50% off a photo shoot!  The only way to stay up on random deals like that one is to BECOME A FAN! :)  Come on, you know you want to!  

Anyways, I used to work with Drew and have known his family for a few years now.  And I've watched his family grow and grow in those couple years!  I did their family pictures last year before I even officially had a business going.  Well, this year, they have a new addition and I was very excited to document this time in their lives!!

This is how it started out... hahahaha!  This didn't last long though! :)








What kid doesn't love some time at the park?! :)




This little turkey made this face in almost every single picture I took of him!  Too funny!!


 I just love this family!  Can't wait to see watch these kids grow this year!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment